For information on COVID-19, select your county to visit your local health department’s website or visit cornavirus.utah.gov.
Information for businesses
- Bear River (Box Elder, Cache, Rich counties)
- Central Utah (Juab, Millard, Sanpete, Sevier, Piute, Wayne counties)
- Davis County
- Navajo Nation
- Salt Lake County
- San Juan County
- Southeast Utah (Carbon, Emery, Grand counties)
- Southwest Utah (Beaver, Garfield, Iron, Kane, Washington counties)
- Summit County
- Tooele County
- TriCounty (Daggett, Duchesne, Unintah counties)
- Utah County
- Wasatch County
STATE DIRECTIVES AND ORDERS
Utah Association of Local Boards of Health
The mission of the Utah Association of Local Boards of Health is to preserve, promote, and protect the public health of the citizens of the State of Utah.
Meet Our Partners
The success of public health in communities and statewide relies heavily on strong partnerships. These may include higher education, private business, local and state agencies and many others who are interested and motivated in making a difference.
Utah Public Health Training
To report a public health concern in your area, click on your county in the map above.
To contact the Utah Association of Local Health Departments, fill out the form below or contact us at 435.792.6518.
817 West 950 South