To strengthen the role of local board of health members through education, training, and communication.
- Annual Symposium
- Board Orientation (as requested by Health Officers)
- Orientation Manual updates
- Minimum Performance Standards Education
To provide a forum among local boards of health to exchange ideas, and advance solutions to common public health concerns.
- UALBH Executive Committee Meetings
- UALBH Steering Committee Meetings
- Bi-annual meetings in conjunction with Local Health Officers
- Temporary Committees/Workgroups (as needed)
To advocate for public health through local officials, state departments, the State Legislature, and the citizens of Utah.
- Collaboration with UALBH staff and Local Health Officers
- Sustainment and coordination of the UALBH Legislative Committee
To report a public health concern in your area, click on your county in the map above.
To contact the Utah Association of Local Health Departments, fill out the form below.
817 West 950 South
Brigham City, UT 84302