To strengthen the role of local board of health members through education, training, and communication.
- Annual Symposium
- Board Orientation (as requested by Health Officers)
- Orientation Manual updates
- Minimum Performance Standards Education
To provide a forum among local boards of health to exchange ideas, and advance solutions to common public health concerns.
- UALBOH Executive Committee Meetings
- UALBOH Steering Committee Meetings
- Bi-annual meetings in conjunction with Local Health Officers
- Temporary Committees/Workgroups (as needed)
To advocate for public health through local officials, state departments, the State Legislature, and the citizens of Utah.
- Collaboration with UALBOH staff and Local Health Officers
- Assist Executive Director with communication with our legislators